Residential Steel Buildings
Residential Steel Buildings have become an important pillar of construction in modern architecture. Whether you’re looking for a residential place, a garage, barn, or a hangar for your personal airplane, residential steel buildings can be used for any application purpose effectively. At Strong Building Systems, we ensure that our residential steel buildings are not only affordable and high-quality but they’re also quick and easy to erect. These are some of the reasons you should invest in a residential steel building of your own. We’re looking forward to catering to all of your building needs.
What are Residential Steel Buildings?
A residential steel building is a pre-engineered steel building that can be used for a number of different purposes. Everything from the interior walls to the exterior design and cladding is made up of steel ensuring strength, durability, aesthetics, and efficiently. Residential Steel Buildings can be used for different kinds of applications. Whether you’re looking for a place to live or a place to do business, you can use a residential steel building and customize it appropriately as it suits you.
At Strong Building Systems, we provide multiple clear span steel structures which you can purchase. The great thing about this kind of steel building is that there is a lot of space and a lot can be accomplished in such a building. Plus, you don’t have to spend excessive money on building materials that don’t offer as much strength, longevity, or durability.
Applications of Residential Steel Buildings
You might be wondering, how versatile is a residential steel building really? Well, to give you a general idea, here’s a list of all the incredible applications of a residential steel building.
- Barndominium – A barndominium is a building that can be used as both a barn and a condominium. It costs much less than an individual barn and house and offers many more benefits if you opt to buy a residential steel building kit.
- Steel building homes – A new trend in the residential industry, steel building homes is a really interesting and effective choice for living spaces if you’re looking for quality, space, and aesthetics altogether.
- Metal garage kits – You can use a residential steel building as metal garages if you lack space for additional vehicles or your house doesn’t have a proper garage in it.
- Shouse – The shouse is very famous in some regions of Europe. It is a steel building kit which combines a living space and a shop which is really great for people who’re looking to save rent money and make a lot of profit.
- Garage with living quarters – If you’re looking to set up a garage with living quarters, then getting a customized residential steel building from Strong Building Systems is going to be the best choice for you.
- Metal shop buildings – Residential Steel Buildings can also be used for specialized shops and supermarkets for an efficient and effective building solution for your business.
- Airplane Hangar – Getting a customized airplane hangar built is too much work and very expensive as well. That’s why steel buildings are designed for easy customization so it can serve for the extra-ordinary purpose of storing your personal jets and airplanes.
5 Benefits of Residential Steel Buildings
We’ve discussed many times in this particular piece the cost differences between other materials and residential steel buildings. Still, we’re going to take a look at the main reasons why residential steel buildings are more cost-efficient in comparison to other materials. The reason for the cost-efficiency of residential steel building is that everything from the roof to the walls and the plates, is made of steel and steel costs less in comparison to other construction materials like concrete, brick, cement, etc. which might set you back a lot of dollars. In a world where wood and concrete can cost a fortune for making a house or a commercial building, steel building kits can be assembled for a much healthier price and the process of assembly is also very quick and exciting.
3 Ways to Design Residential Steel Buildings
There are different ways that you can increase the resale value of your steel building through proper design practices. In order to give you a reference point, we’re going to talk about 3 of the best ways to design your residential steel building to increase resale value.