Metal Flex Building
Flex space is a steel warehouse with column-free interior that can be easily redesigned to suit your fluctuating business needs. Whether it is storage, distribution or the core operations of your business, you can adjust flex space according to your dynamic business demands. If you are short on budget and want to keep your expenses to the bare minimum, then going for flex building will undoubtedly be the best option.
What is Flex Space?
Flex space is like any other commercial metal building. Rather than going for a traditional office with walls, flex space or flexible office space provides you with the versatility to meet your changing business demands. You can change flex space to an office, conference room, lab, or even a flex warehouse! There are no limitations as it is constructed in a way to make quick changes.
Best Practices of Flex Space
To make sure that you can make the most out of your flex space, here are some key points you need to keep in mind:
- Lightweight Equipment: You are going to do a lot of moving around in a flex space. To avoid inconvenience each time and increase in labor it would be best for you to go for lightweight equipment, to begin with. Investing in the right equipment from the get-go will make it much easier for you to meet your dynamic business requirements.
- Furniture Wheels: There is one major tip you must keep in mind and that is to always go for furniture with wheels. You may be able to get lighter equipment, but moving furniture around such as sofa sets and tables can still be challenging. However, if your furniture has wheels then this problem can also be easily resolved.
- Power Solutions: You never know what you may want to turn your flex space into. To make sure that you can find the best power solutions, always make proper arrangements to get power at random points in your flex space.
One of the main differences between a traditional office and flex space is flexibility. You would have to go through a lot of renovation if you want to turn your office to a conference room for instance. However, if you have flex space, then it can effortlessly be changed according to the requirements of your company.
If you find yourself short on budget, and leasing two properties is not an option for you then this is an indication that going for flex space may be the best for you.
You can save thousands of dollars by going for flex space. Commercial properties can be expensive to lease and flex space can accommodate your changing business needs with ease by only leasing a single space/building.
- Flex space can help you save a ton of cash.
- Flex space provides you with a solution to all your business location requirements.
- You can save yourself from exhausting your funds with flex space.
- Flex space offers a great level of versatility.
It depends on the location and design of your building, but it is 30% faster than traditional construction.
Ongoing maintenance costs are lower for commercial metal buildings than traditional construction because they are mold, termite, and fire resistant while being incredibly easy to clean.
Here are a couple of advantages that flex space has to offer:
- You can meet your dynamic business requirements without any hassle.
- You do not have to worry about the maintenance of multiple properties.
- You can enhance business productivity as all your operations would be carried out from a single place.
- You increase the level of communication by centralizing all of your operations.
By going for a flex space, you would not have to constantly worry about leasing two or more properties for your business operations. In return, you will be able to always have enough funds to capitalize on new future opportunities.
Although flex space is known for its versatility, not all things are flexible.
One example is the bathroom. The plumbing is set in the concrete slab and cost prohibitive to move once set. Another example would be windows and doors. They could be moved in a pinch, but it’s costly.
5 Signs your Start-up Need Flex Space
Looking to enhance employee cooperation for your new start-up? Flex space may be the best choice for you. When everything is located on one floor, communication becomes much easier for your employees.